Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 28, 2018.
- Senior Hires Help Strength Citizen Relations Corporate And Public Affairs Practices
- Recap, Which Canadian PR Agencies Won New Business In August 2018
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- American Apparel Makes International Return, Taps Pomp And Circumstance As PR AOR
- Who Has Been Hired At: BMO, Global Affairs Canada, OPTIMUS | SBR
- Generation Z – Forget Everything You’ve Learned About Millenials
- Grow Your Business, Latest Jobs From PR In Canada, September 26, 2018
- Survey Says…. Here Are Gen Zs Favourite Brands
- Exclusive: Cooke Inc. Appoints Claire Ryan As Director Of Public Relations