Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 21, 2018.
- How NOT To Get Covered By Trade Media [Update]
- Generation Z – Forget Everything You’ve Learned About Millenials
- One On One With David Morelli, Closes The Gap On Corporate Communications Needs
- Exclusive: Chris Froggatt Joins Loyalist Public Affairs As Partner
- 7 Things To Consider When Pitching To A Journalist
- Grow Your Business, Latest Jobs From PR In Canada, September 14, 2018
- Season 1 Of How I Get It Done Now Available
- Exclusive: More Layoffs At PR Agency Edelman Canada [Update]
- Breaking: Kate Walsh Appointed Director Of Communications At Canada’s Building Trades Unions
- rock-it promotions Appoints Victoria Gormley As Vice President