Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 14, 2018.
- Generation Z – Forget Everything You’ve Learned About Millenials
- I’m Esther Buchsbaum, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- 7 Things To Consider When Pitching To A Journalist
- Who Has Been Hired At: NATIONAL Public Relations, NAV CANADA, Sheridan College
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending September 7, 2018
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In August 2018 [Report]
- Pomp & Circumstance Gets Pumped As PR AOR For Peloton
- Who Has Been Hired At: Barrie Chamber of Commerce, Global Affairs Canada, TD
- Elizabeth Grant International Turns To Brill Communications As PR AOR