Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 7, 2018.
- Who Has Been Hired At: NATIONAL Public Relations, NAV CANADA, Sheridan College
- Anika Malik Appointed Director Of Corporate Affairs At Walmart Canada
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- Exclusive: Huawei Canada Hires Wayne Doyle As Public Relations Lead
- I’m Debra Goldblatt-Sadowski, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Nike’s Kaepernick Ad, The Good, Bad and Ugly [Updated]
- Pomp & Circumstance Gets Pumped As PR AOR For Peloton
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In August 2018 [Report]
- PR In Canada’s Top Stories For August 2018
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together