Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 24, 2018.
- Another Managing Partner Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- NATIONAL Public Relations Continues To Lose Talent
- I’m Kristy Derkson, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In July 2018 [Report]
- What Is Media Relations?
- AGROPUR Turns To NATA PR For Big Celebration Bash Of OKA
- Is Your Brand Executing A Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) Campaign?
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending August 17, 2018
- Exclusive: Christine Szustaczek Appointed Chief Communications Officer At Sheridan College