Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending July 20, 2018.
- I’m Christine Faulhaber, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Breaking: Senior Shake Ups Hit Edelman Canada [Update]
- Brookline Public Relations Announced More Promotions To Its Talent Roster
- Welcome Top 40 Under 40
- Brookline Public Relations Heats Up With Several Account Wins
- Breaking: Colliers International Appoints Carolyn Merchant As Global Director Of Communications & PR
- Exclusive: Sheri Morgan Appointed To Director Of Communications At PepsiCo Foods Canada
- I’m Chris Freimond, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In June 2018 [Report]
- Exclusive: More Layoffs At PR Agency Edelman Canada