PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 18, 2018.
- Nominate A Top 40 Under 40
- 5th Annual PR In Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 & Summer Social – Early Bird Tickets Available
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Where Are They Now, Canada’s Largest Public Relations Agencies – June 2018 [Updated]
- One On One With Joe Peters On GCI Canada New Identity And Direction
- Pomp & Circumstance Appoints Lisa Kwong To Vice President
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: Ireland+ Hall Communications we are Small, Yet Efficient – We are a boutique size agency that offers flexibility in services and a wide, ...
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!