PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 8, 2018.
- Nominate A Top 40 Under 40
- Where Are They Now, Canada’s Largest Public Relations Agencies – June 2018 [Updated]
- One On One With Joe Peters On GCI Canada New Identity And Direction
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In May 2018 [Report]
- Recap Of Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business During April 2018 [Video]
- Breaking: Partner And Director Paul Wilson Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Brookline Public Relations Expands Client Roster In Western Canada
- Golin Ramps Up Canadian Operations With Two More Team Members
- Brand Of Champions: Ambien Bars Roseanne From Throwing Shade
- Breaking: Senior Shake Ups Hit Edelman Canada [Update]
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Pomp And Circumstance is a new public relations agency with a strong sense of substance and style and an appreciation for ..
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!