PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 1, 2018.
- Where Are They Now, Canada’s Largest Public Relations Agencies – June 2018 [Updated]
- Golin Adds To Its Talent Roster In Canada
- Top 40 Under 40
- Manulife Promotes Sean Pasternak To AVP Of Global Communications
- Breaking: RBC Promotes Gillian McArdle To Senior Director Of Corporate Communications
- Porsche Canada Drives Into High Gear With New Public Relations AOR
- Breaking: Partner And Director Paul Wilson Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: rock-it promotions is recognized as one of Canada’s leading lifestyle PR agencies. A full-service PR and... Learn more about rock-it promotions visit their profile in The Connected One's Marketplace.
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!