PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 11, 2018.
- Breaking: BMO Appoints Jennifer Solmes To Communications Director Of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Kristy Derkson Appointed General Manager Of GCI Canada
- Who Are The Top Marketers, Public Relations, Technology Professionals In Canada?
- Latest New Business Opportunities For May 7, 2018
- Breaking: Michael Ras Appointed Director Of Government & Stakeholder Relations At Meridian Credit Union
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: NATA PR The public relations agency specializes in luxury, lifestyle, tourism, beauty, fashion, and food. Established in Montreal and Toronto,... Learn more about NATA PR visit their profile in The Connected One's Marketplace. Learn more about NATA PR
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!