PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending April 20, 2018.
- Top 40 Under 40
- Rose Reisman Catering Hits The Streets With New PR Agency Of Record
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- Help Us Recognize The 2018 Top 40 Under 40, Get Involved Today
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending April 20, 2018
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: 1Milk2Sugars is a full service PR & Online Marketing Agency, representing luxury and high end brands in beauty, fashion, food, wine and spirits, restaurants, entertainment, ... Learn more about 1Milk2Sugars, visit their profile in The Connected One's Marketplace.
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!