PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending April 20, 2018.
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- Revlon Professional Brands Selects New Agency Of Record
- Help Us Recognize The 2018 Top 40 Under 40, Get Involved Today
- Citizen Relations & Provident Communications Form Strategic Partnership [Update]
- The Connected One: Which Canadian Public Relations Won New Business During March 2018?
- Latest New Business Opportunities For April 17, 2018
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Recommended Vendor: Ireland+ Hall Communications we are Small, Yet Efficient – We are a boutique size agency that offers flexibility in services and a wide, ...
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!