PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending April 13, 2018.
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- Citizen Relations & Provident Communications Form Strategic Partnership
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In March 2018 [Report]
- Financial-Commerce Company Seeks Public Relations Agency [Lead]
- rock-it promotions Helps Tiger Of Sweden Turn Five With Exclusive Party In Toronto
- Ad Tech Company Seeks Public Relations Agency As Agency Of Record [Lead] (Repost)
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending April 6, 2018