PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 2, 2018.
- Backlash Of Brands – KFC, NRA, Snapchat
- WPP Merges Burson-Marsteller And Cohn & Wolfe
- Mountain Equipment Co-op At The Wrong End of Gun Control Issue With Members [Update]
- Kristy Payne Appointed Chief Communications Officer At Plan International Canada
- Here Are 3 Common Mistakes About Your Press Releases
- Recap Of Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business During January 2018 [Video]