PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending February 2, 2018.
- Pomp & Circumstance Secures Two New Clients
- Ends Relationship With H+K Strategies Canada
- Brookline Public Relations Expands Client Roster With 3 Account Wins
- George Soros Declares Facebook And Google Days Numbered
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- Breaking: Marcelo Gomez-Wiuckstern Appointed Vice President Corporate Communications At Canada Lands
- TIFF Appoints Andréa Grau As Vice President, Public Relations And Corporate Affairs