It's time to recognize a deserving woman for her incredible work! Enter the 2019 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology awards today
Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the most stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending December 1, 2017.
- NATA PR Promotes David Tremblay To Vice President
- B2B Manufacturer Seeks Crisis Communications Agency [Lead]
- Tim Horton Children’s Foundation Wants Canadians To Share #WarmWishes In Latest Campaign
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 24, 2017
- Who Has Been Hired At: General Motors, Ministry of Infrastructure, Strategic Objectives