Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the most stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 24, 2017.
- 5 Ways To Sabotage Getting Media Coverage
- Who Has Been Hired At: General Motors, Ministry of Infrastructure, Strategic Objectives
- Breaking: Heather Chew Appointed National Director Of Communications At United Way
- Lights, Camera, Action As The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Selects New PR AOR
- Who Has Been Hired At: Baycrest, Ryerson University, TD