Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the most stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending October 13, 2017.
- Anne Locke Appointed VP Of Integrated Communications At APEX PR
- 2017 NextGen Awards, Call For Nominations Now Open
- Breaking: Nora Lacey Appointed Vice President Government Relations & Communications
- Educational Publisher Seeks Public Relations Agency Of Record (Repost) [Lead]
- David Morelli Launches Rosedale Strategy Group
- Who Has Been Hired At Provincial Health Services, University of Toronto, Weber Shandwick