Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the most stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending October 13, 2017.
- Brookline Public Relations Expands The Team In Western Canada
- DAZN Appoints Paulo Senra To Lead Canadian Public Relations
- Educational Publisher Seeks Public Relations Agency Of Record (Repost) [Lead]
- PR Person Of The Year, Call For Nominations Now Open
- 2017 NextGen Awards, Call For Nominations Now Open