We are excited to announce the 2017 recipients of PR In Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 – #Top40Under40
2017 Top 40 Under 40 Award Recipients:[table id=7 /]
2017 Top 40 Under 40 Specialty Award Recipients:
- Renee Denomme – Rookie of the Year
- Laura Kurkimaki – Government Relations
- Marcy McMillan – Social Media
Planning for next year’s Top 40 Under 40 has already begun, if you are interested in getting involved let us know. The nomination process will open in April 2018.
Instagram – @princanada_
Twitter – @princanada
Upcoming awards programs:
- PR Person of the Year – PR Person of the Year competition is your opportunity to showcase the top talent, the creators, innovators and professionals who are consistently making the world of communications better. [September 2017]
- Next Gen Awards – where we recognize and award the fastest growing Advertising; Content Marketing; Experiential; Marketing ; Social; Media Buying/ Planning; and Public Relations agencies across Canada [November 2017]
- Holiday Party – after a productive year of work, you deserve a chance to unwind, have some fun, and celebrate [December 2017]
Get involved, help us execute these exciting opportunities for the industry.