With nominations and votes coming in from all across Canada for our 2017 Top 40 Under 40, it is off to a great start (remember, you have until May 31 to submit nominations). Not only do we identify and recognize the top 40 communications and public relations professionals across the country but we will also be the following award categories:
- Internal Communications – We are looking for exceptional internal communication efforts from this past year. Newsletters, magazines, articles, videos, intranets, and more.
- Investor Relations – In the area of investor relations, you have been a rock star over the last year within the financial community.
- Government Relations – Within the government sector, this individual knows how to craft a story that helps balance your client’s needs while upholding the truth to the public.
- Media Relations – Once you have completed a press release, the ability to pitch it to bloggers and media can make the biggest difference in your success.
- Rookie of The Year – As one of the newest members of the Canadian public relations industry, you have demonstrated an exceptional ability in your first year in the Canadian public relations industry (from May 2016 – 2017).
- Social Media – As a public relations professional, you have also embraced social media both for your clients as well to build your own brand.
Be sure to enter your nomination for PR In Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 before May 31. It is time to recognize the best and brightest public relations professions in Canada.