By now you should be aware of our Media Relations Awards:
- For Bloggers & Journalists – an opportunity to vote on which (3) public relations agencies they feel are the best at media relations
- For Public Relations Agencies – an opportunity to be awarded based on your ability to do one of the most important aspects of public relations – Media Relations
Votes by bloggers and journalists continue to come in (voting closes at the end of February 2017); and PR agency entries keep coming in (you have to enter to be eligible).
We also wanted to share with you some of the 5 reasons to enter the Media Relations Awards (MRAs):
- Start 2017 off STRONG – Let PR In Canada help tell the story of your agency and how it excels with Media Relations
- Strength relationship with media – pitching to media remains a large part of PR and now you have an opportunity to strengthen those relations and generate more “face time”
- Increased business opportunities – brands (and the people) behind them want to hire agencies that can get them results
- Increased staff moral and retention – 9 to 5 is gone, show current (and future staff) how cool your agency is regarded by the media
- Stronger pitches and pitch decks – Start 2017 off right, add your award details to your pitch deck
Do you want your agency to stand out from your competitors?