The 41st annual Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) took over Toronto with over 296 films representing over 83 countries around the world. The city was the hot spot for 10 days as stars such as Chistopher Abbott, Casey Affleck, Christian Bale, Mark Boone Junior, Matt Damon, Lily-Rose Depp, Scott Eastwood, Jennifer Garner, Luke Grimes, Anne Hathaway, Ethan Hawke, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Hudson, Scarlett Johansson, Ashley Judd, Tori Kelly, Brie Larson, John Legend, Jane Lynch, Matthew McConaughey, Janelle Monáe, Dev Patel, Natalie Portman, Chris Pratt, Zachary Quinto, Katey Sagal, Emma Stone, Jason Sudeikis, Gabrielle Union, Josh Wiggins, Michelle Williams, Reese Witherspoon, Shailene Woodley hit the streets of Toronto. PR In Canada was on hand to capture some of the red carpets and parties and we have the pictures here, here, here, here.
- NATIONAL Public Relations Absorbs Cohn & Wolfe Montreal – NATIONAL Public Relations (Marketplace listing) made the headlines again, and our stories about them continue to be one of the most popular ones that you read month after month.
- ET Canada Celebrates #TIFF16 In Style [Photos]
- Citizen Relations Expands Across Canada, Adds Several Senior Hires – Nick Cowling seems to have found the right formula for growth as he and the team at Citizen Relations (Marketplace listing) expands
- 2016 Producers Ball [Photos]
- Lisa Pasquin Launches Craft Public Relations
- eOne TIFF Bash [Photos]
- Moosehead Selects Craft Public Relations As Its PR Agency of Record
- Kotex Canada Launches #itsnotmyperiod to Challenge Period Stigmas
- How To Be A Credible Spokesperson: 10 Tips For Senior Executives