The industry did not slow down during the month of September, some agencies grew their business, others stumbled, and many brands descended upon Toronto to take advantage of the second largest film festival in the world – TIFF. Many of you have wondered where this guy is off to next after his sudden departure from NATIONAL Public Relations, we have the inside scoop on that and will sharing the news very soon! Here are the most popular stories that you read on PR In Canada during the month of September 2016.
- NATIONAL Public Relations Absorbs Cohn & Wolfe Montreal – NATIONAL Public Relations (Marketplace listing) made the headlines again, and our stories about them continue to be one of the most popular ones that you read month after month.
- ET Canada Celebrates #TIFF16 In Style [Photos]
- Citizen Relations Expands Across Canada, Adds Several Senior Hires – Nick Cowling seems to have found the right formula for growth as he and the team at Citizen Relations (Marketplace listing) expands
- 2016 Producers Ball [Photos]
- Lisa Pasquin Launches Craft Public Relations – Taking her years of agency experience, Lisa Pasquin (Marketplace listing) has successfully branched out on her own
- eOne TIFF Bash [Photos]
- Moosehead Selects Craft Public Relations As Its PR Agency of Record
- Kotex Canada Launches #itsnotmyperiod to Challenge Period Stigmas
- How To Be A Credible Spokesperson: 10 Tips For Senior Executives