As the only independently owned publication dedicated to covering Canada’s communications industry we take pride in a few things. One thing that we are definitely proud of is that PR In Canada is the number one source for breaking news about the Canadian public relations industry!
Take a look at some of the stories we broke in September 2015:
- Breaking: United Way Appoints Jessey Bird To Director Of Communications
- Breaking: Kathleen Kahlon Appointed Director of Communications At Canadian Red Cross
- Breaking: Swerve Public Relations Hires Margaret Bourne As Account Director
- Breaking: Katherine Chartrand Appointed Director of Public Relations At Cogeco
- Breaking: Four Seasons Promotes Laura Fairweather To Director Public Relations, Americas
- Breaking: FleishmanHillard Appoints Caroline Bretsen To Senior Vice President
- Breaking: CloverPoint Appoints Amanda Munro VP Public Relations
Of course we are going to be consistent and breaking more stories this month such as:
Talk to us today about how we can integrate your brand in our content and help you reach your targeted audience.