Now in its 11th year of supporting Toronto’s Pride week (June 19 – 28), TD Bank has launched its #ForeverProud campaign, for every dollar that is spent using a TD Aeroplan Credit Card anywhere in Toronto during Pride week, TD will donate one Aeroplan Mile to Aeroplan’s national charitable program, Beyond Miles. TD is Pride’s only Platinum sponsor, and will be proudly supporting festivities across the city with a number of marketing activities to engage the 1.2 million who attend, as well as a new charitable initiative.
The Aeroplan Miles will be equally divided and donated between three local organizations: Egale, The Stephen Lewis Foundation and Rainbow Railroad. This means every time you, or any of your readers use your TD Aeroplan Credit Card during Pride week in Toronto, you are directly supporting and making a difference to an important cause – this could range from helping to fund a flight for an LGBT refugee, to helping provide care to an orphaned child living with HIV and AIDS, simply by using your TD Aeroplan Credit Card.
- In addition to the Beyond Miles initiative, TD will also be supporting 2015 Pride in the following ways:
Pride Parade: Dozens of TD employees will be participating in the annual Pride Parade on Sunday, June 28th
- TD “VIP Lounge” at Green Space Treehouse Party: A relaxing and tranquil oasis for Pride-goers to refresh, recharge and revitalize (exclusively for TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege cardholders)
- TD-Sponsored Bike Share Toronto: All bikes will have their spokes decorated in the Pride rainbow (see photo below!)
- TD Flight Crew Photo Experience: Come out to play and pose with a photo with the TD flight crews aboard Rainbow Class
- Monster Mural: As part of the TD Fun Zone, children and their families are invited to help paint a giant mural in Toronto’s gay village