Another week, another media personality in hot water, this time Brian Williams, anchor of NBC Nightly News as he inaccurately reported his part in covering the Iraq war. Shortly after he issued a statement, “As managing editor of ‘NBC Nightly News,’ I have decided to take myself off of my daily broadcast for the next several days.”
Your media list might be getting a bit shorter, last Thursday, Postmedia Network announced several layoffs and voluntary buyouts within the newspaper chain.
If you rely upon Google to find Twitter chatter, then good news as Google and Twitter have reached an agreement that will see tweets return back into Google search results.
Here are the top stories that you read last week on PR In Canada:
- Edelman Canada Announces Major Changes At Leadership Level
- Breaking: Sears Canada Promotes Jennifer Hills To Director Of Communications
- How To: Maximize Media Appearances With Content
- Hyundai Canada Goes Premium With Brand Campaign
- Kaiser Lachance Communications