Ottawa-based Banfield recently announced the addition of six new members to the leadership team of the marketing-communications agency.
- Associate Creative Director Timothy Jones, brings 15 years’ experience—12 with Banfield—delivering impeccable creative direction and beautifully designed pieces.
- Account Director, Véronique Gravel, with 11 years experience and eight years at Banfield adds enthusiasm, flair and a wealth of experience in account and project management to providing direction and a global vision for key accounts.
- Senior Writer Derrick Outram, a Banfielder since 2005, provides clear, concise and compelling creative and strategic support for virtually every client on the Banfield roster.
- Communications Director Kelly Rusk has eight years experience and two with Banfield. She brings well rounded PR and communications insight and impressive off- and online networking skills that benefit both clients and the company.
- Account Director Kristal Felea, with five years experience, three at Banfield, shows a remarkable skill set, poise and work ethic in seamlessly managing one of Banfield’s largest clients.
- Associate Video and Motion Director, Ryan Grevatt, 14 years experience and five at Banfield, delivers incredibly innovative and energized video solutions for a wide variety of clients.
Co-Founders Nancy Webb and John Charette will remain in control of the company in their current roles, and other existing senior personnel remain in their key positions.