Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) announced today the promotion of seven team members in its Toronto office. Rachel Halpern, Meredith Rogers, Genna Schnurbach and Miriam Sherkey are now in senior consultant roles, and Hayley Findlay, Hayley Judge and Olga Radchenko have been promoted to consultants.
- Rachel Halpern is a creative and solutions-oriented communicator who consistently provides trusted counsel to clients in a number of sectors.
- Meredith Rogers, a leader in the social media space, excels at delivering boundary-pushing ideas and smart advice to clients.
- Genna Schnurbach’s entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to top-quality results has made her a valuable resource to clients and within H+K.
- Miriam Sherkey uses her extremely organized, detail-oriented skills to help clients grow and redefine their measures of success.
- Hayley Findlay expertly navigates the social media sphere, providing her team and clients with creative ideas and solutions.
- Hayley Judge’s passion, hard work and excellent writing continuously results in praise from clients for the exceptional traditional and digital media coverage she generates.
- Olga Radchenko offers clients exceptional writing skills and profound insights into global issues, providing unique approaches to client challenges.
Advertisement: Looking for top talent? Use PR In Canada’s job board.