You might have caught our post, “What Industry Does Your PR Agency Have The Most Expertise In?” but one way to tell if an agency is growing or not to a quick score on the new business they are winning. So without any more delay, here is a look back at new account wins, new hires and promotions that we have covered on PR In Canada over the month of October 2012.
On The Move
- Edelman Canada appointed a a new National Digital Practice Lead, and beefed up the team
- Patricia Best is appointed Vice President at Cohn & Wolfe Toronto
- Weber Shandwick appointed a new Vice President, who will be based out of their Montreal office
- LoyaltyOne hired a new public relations manager
- Hardy Stevenson and Associates hired a new Communications Director