We are putting out the call for speaker proposals for our “Brand Me, Entertain Me” conference that will be taking place in April 2011. The event will focus on branded entertainment, our speakers will present a mix of case studies, trends and market research that will help you better understand how to target and reach this group.
Who Should Attend Brand Me, Entertain Me:
Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of Marketing, Advertising & Communications – Directors and Managers of Product Development – Brand and Product Managers – Presidents and CEOs – Directors and Managers of Business Development – VPs, Directors and Managers of Account Services – Creative Directors – VPs, Directors and Managers of Media Buying & Planning – Strategic Planners – Consumer Insight & Research Managers – Interactive Marketing Directors & Managers, Content Creators, Content Producers, Broadcasters
Format of Brand Me, Entertain Me:
Morning Keynote, followed by break out sessions; lunch keynote followed by break out sessions
Some possible session topics include:
- What Is Branded Entertainment? (Now and Future)
- Show Me The Money • Distribution Methods of The Champions
- Best Practices in Branded Entertainment
- Advertising integration • Media Buying & Planning
- How To Engage Consumers • Integration with set-top boxes and mobile devices
- Live vs. On-Demand
- Other topics may be suggested as well
Submission Deadline: February 18, 2011
Click here to download the Call for Speakers document (or click on the image of the podium).