Via Techcrunch, here is a chart from Candytech, who provides a service that can crete and measure Facebook marketing campaigns through its tool SocialBakers. Some of you might appreciate and help to put into perspective how much of a viral-new making machine Facebook has become.
- Canada being #10 in the Top 10 Countries with 17.2 million users
- Coca-cola, Starbucks, Oreo, Disney, Red Bull, Skittles, Converse All-Stars, Victoria Secret, Converse, iTunes
- Facebook went from 337 million to 585 million users in 2010
- Roughly 7.9 new users registered per second last year (on average)
- The top 10 countries make up nearly 60% of all users
- The large majority of users is between 18 and 34 years old
- The fastest growing age group is 65+ (+124%)