Well it looks like it is business as usually and a lot of growth for Edelman under the leadership of Lisa Kimmel, General Manager, Edelman Toronto, as the company has recently announced a number of new hires to their team. Over the last six months the public relations agency has been quickly building up their war chest of talent, with a strong emphasis on their digital and social media areas.
Their Consumer Marketing has added five new members including:
- Erin Sufrin as an Account Director and was most recently working in the mobile telecommunications sector
- Allison Daisley who brings her experience in the beauty and fashion arena to her role as Senior Account ManagerRohini Mukherji the newest
- Account Manager on the team brings her experience from another large Toronto-based PR agency
- Camille Kowalewski and Michelle Elmaleh join as Senior Account Executives with previous consumer marketing agency experience.
Edelman’s Health and Corporate and Public Affairs has also added two new members including:
- Rosalind O’Connell, who joins the Health team as an Account Director bringing agency experience in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- James Bigg as an Account Manager, the former journalist brings a new perspective along with a range experience in public relations.