If you didn’t already know the Canadian wireless industry is going to get red hot in 2010, why?
A number of new wireless providers will enter the market all looking to capture a piece and become your wireless provider. WIND Mobile is one of the new players to enter the area and they have been talking up a storm on their blog and twitter account for the last few months gathering data on what bothers Canadians about their current wireless provider. They have said they are looking to launch as early as the fall 2009 (wait isn’t that now?) and have recently hired five communications to help. The first include:
- AmoebaCorp is responsible for the creation of the brand’s visual identity and its design implementation across packaging, merchandising and branded facilities
- Breakhouse Inc. has been engaged to design all retail points of sale, from flagship to kiosk
- Narrative Advocacy Media is responsible for the development and execution of all public relations campaigns, strategic communications as well as social media counsel
- Starcom MediaVest Group is handling media strategy and buying
- Trapeze Media is responsible for the creation and ongoing development of windmobile.ca and digital marketing communications
This is a very crucial moment in the company’s history as I’ve said before it is what ever they launch with will be a make or break for the company, but for now let’s say congratulations to the new agencies and hope WIND Mobile can provide in ways that the other Canadian wireless providers have not.