News Canada and MRP presents three seminars featuring industry measurement leaders Jen Evans, Brent Lowe-Bernie and Bryan Segal
News Canada and the Media Relations Rating Points (MRP) present an evening series on measuring online public relations activities. This series has been designed to provide communications professionals with the tools and knowledge needed to engage their organization in new and social media. The series features two of Canada’s leading online strategy and measurement organizations.
At this speakers series you will learn:
Social Media planning:
- How to prepare your organization for social media.
- How to develop an effective social media strategy.
- How to measure the effectiveness of your social media strategy.
Online measurement trends
- How online measurement is performed.
- The difference between comScore, Google Analytics, BuzzLogic, Alexa etc.
- Why online measurement for public relations and advertising should be the same.
To learn more or to register, please visit http://www.mrpdata.com/register