I caught this blog post on the Cisco blog yesterday before leaving for a restaurant opening in downtown Toronto which prompted me to bring along my newly acquired Flip Camera. In case you don’t know Cisco recently acquired the company for $590 million. The author of the post John Earnhardt outlines some pretty good reasons why a Flip Camera should be added to a PR professionals’ toolkit. Some of John’s reasons include:
- Phenomenally good for media training.
- Great for social media releases, blogs and even bubbletweet.
- The media is using the Flip
- CAUTION: The Flip is MADE for Viral Video
- It teaches you to think VISUALLY
- It is the BEST note taker in the world.
Any thoughts on what else should be in a PR toolkit?