Week after week there are more signs of “hope,” that the market is starting to swing back up. Companies are still receiving funding, and there are even signs in the publishing world of more growth as Transcontinental’s Marketing Communications Sector of their business has just signed $2.5 million of new marketing contracts.
“We recognize that marketers have a wide range of needs, so we’ve made it our priority to continually invest in new services and technology that allow us to provide our customers with a complete range of marketing support services for their businesses,” said Nicky Milner, Vice President, Premedia Group, Transcontinental Marketing Communications. “With our recent acquisitions of ThinData and Conversys our online services are second-to-none. We offer our clients access to a total marketing solution that delivers improved return on their marketing investments.”
Some of the new contracts for Transcontinental include:
- Readers Digest Canada: Renowned global publisher for more than 55 years, Reader’s Digest has been a dynamic force in the Canadian marketplace. In need of outsourcing for their marketing production, production coordination, proofreading, translation, design and packaging and art work services, they turned to their trusted partner Transcontinental to help make it happen. The Transcontinental Transmedia team with their breadth of services has become an extension of the Readers Digest team.
- The Shopping Channel: As Canada’s leader in convenient home shopping, appealing images are essential for sales success. Transcontinental Digital Services is using their more than 25,000 square feet of versatile photo studio space to produce a series of images designed for high impact. Capturing the best images of jewellery, cosmetics and a variety of other products, Transcontinental’s unique environment allows the Shopping Channel to better showcase their “best sellers.”
- Princess Auto: As a 75 year old Canadian retail chain specializing in farm, industrial, garage, and surplus items, Princess Auto has teamed up with Conversys to help them develop an engaging online flyer. Relying on Transcontinental’s retail expertise; Princess Auto will be able to leverage this vibrant new marketing tool in other areas of their marketing strategy.
- The Bargain! Shop: As a growing Canadian-owned retail chain, The Bargain Shop has turned to ThinData, a Transcontinental company, to help them develop and manage email marketing programs that cost-effectively reach their expanding customer base.
- Purolator Courier: Purolator, Canada’s largest courier company and one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate CulturesTM (2008), has enlisted Transcontinental Database Marketing to enhance their use of customer data. The Purolator Small Medium-Business Marketing team will be using Transcontinental’s marketing automation services to address their business needs, which include marketing data management; analytics driven customer intelligence and campaign management.