- GMC Plays Ball With Montreal Alouettes In Sponsorship Deal
- Jennifer Nebesky Joins MAVERICK As Senior Vice President, Client Services
- Richtree Natural Market Restaurants Selects MAVERICK As PR Agency Of Record
- Ultima Foods And CASACOM Awarded 2013 Silver Anvil For Reputation /Brand Management
- Microsoft Canada Names Veritas Communications PR Agency Of Record
Tag CloudACE Awards APEX Public Relations Argyle Communications Bruce MacLellan CBC CPRS Dave Forde Edelman Edelman Canada energi PR Environics Communications Espresso Esther Buchsbaum Extreme Group Facebook Fleishman-Hillard Fleishman-Hillard Canada GCI Canada Google Greg Power High Road Communications Hill & Knowlton Hill & Knowlton Canada Hill+Knowlton Strategies IABC IABC/Toronto John Crean LinkedIn Media Measurement Media Profile Mike Coates mononews NATIONAL Public Relations Paradigm Public Relations PRAXIS PraxisPR pr in canada Profectio Public Relations Sandra Upeslacis Strategic Objectives The Hive Twitter Veritas Communications Weber Shandwick
Free Corporate Event Tips Newsletter
Posted on December 12, 2012 | No CommentsFacebook, Twitter, YouTube, 2013 has been a big year for the various social media platforms on the market and Canadian companies certainly were no stranger to taking advantage of the many opportunities they can offer. Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada took some time to dig into the S&P/ TSX 60 Indes to get a better understanding of how Canadian companies have used social media during October 2012.