Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Become a member today!
Click Here to Login/ Join
Search PR In Canada Network of Sites
- No events
- Environics Communications Adds Three In Toronto
- Tim Hortons Helps You Personalize Your Holiday Greeting With New Gift Cards
- Jinko Solar Hires Scratch For North American Branding Assignment
- Bye Bye High Road Communications, Hello High Road
- What Is The Difference Between Media Consumption Habits Of Canadians vs. Americans? [Infographic]
- Krista Webster Appointed President of Veritas Communications
- Open For Business: StrategyCorp, Looks To Remedy "Broken" PR Model
- Lisa Gibson Joins Tangerine As Director Of Communications
- Survey Says, 47% Of Canadians Use Twitter
- High Road Communications Says "Just Do It," Named AOR For Nike Canada
Posted on May 22, 2013 | No CommentsRamping up for their annual conference in June, The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) announced the 2013 Awards of Excellence Winners. The CPRS National Awards of Excellence recognize and celebrate exceptional public relations campaigns, internal and external programs and tactics.
Posted on April 25, 2013 | No CommentsLast night, Toronto's public relations industry came together for the annual Achieving Communications Excellence (ACE) Awards gala, put on by The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) Toronto. Some of the best campaigns we've seen over the last year were honoured by peers from the communications industry.