Our Next Breakfast SeminarSocial Success - Nov 27th - Get Your Tickets Now
Our "Social Success" breakfast seminar will focus on what is and is not working when it comes to campaigns being delivered via social media channels.
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Become a member today!
Click Here to Login/ Join
Search PR In Canada Network of Sites
- Social Success
- Social Success
- PR In Canada's 2014 Top 30 Under 30, And The Winners Are.... #princanadatop30under30
- SUBWAY Restaurants of Canada Partners Up With Disney's "Muppets Most Wanted"
- Citi Canada Taps Jennifer Bombardier As Communications Lead
- Stephanie Bose Appointed Assistant Vice-President, Corporate Communications At Sun Life Financial
- Millennial Generation’s Power To Influence Purchase Decision On The Rise [Study]
- Kaiser Lachance Communications Hires Tara Wood As Senior Account Director
- Koodo Mobile Takes The Party Social, Launches Build-a-Bash Campaign
- Kaiser Lachance Communications Is Open For Business [Pics]
- The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal Names As PR Agency Of Record
Posted on May 22, 2013 | No CommentsRamping up for their annual conference in June, The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) announced the 2013 Awards of Excellence Winners. The CPRS National Awards of Excellence recognize and celebrate exceptional public relations campaigns, internal and external programs and tactics.
Posted on April 25, 2013 | No CommentsLast night, Toronto's public relations industry came together for the annual Achieving Communications Excellence (ACE) Awards gala, put on by The Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) Toronto. Some of the best campaigns we've seen over the last year were honoured by peers from the communications industry.