Our Next Breakfast SeminarSocial Success - Nov 27th - Get Your Tickets Now
Our "Social Success" breakfast seminar will focus on what is and is not working when it comes to campaigns being delivered via social media channels.
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Become a member today!
Click Here to Login/ Join
Search PR In Canada Network of Sites
- Social Success
- Social Success
- MAVERICK PR 13th Anniversary [Pics]
- How To Fix Common Social Media Blunders
- PR In Canada's 2014 Top 30 Under 30, And The Winners Are.... #princanadatop30under30
- Veritas Communications Adds Three
- RIM: How Not To Handle A Crisis
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies Adds To Public Affairs Team In Toronto
- Ashleigh Goodbody Promoted To Senior Manager At Kaiser Lachance Communications
- High Road Communications Says "Just Do It," Named AOR For Nike Canada
- The St. Maarten Tourist Bureau Selects Communications MECA Canadian Public Relations Agency of Record
Catherine Cano Archive
Posted on September 13, 2013 | No CommentsAdding more depth to their technology practice, NATIONAL Public Relations has announced the appointment of Sherry Boisvert as Vice-President of the Technology Communications. Sherry will work together with Sarah Coombs, Partner and practice leader of NATIONAL’s Toronto Technology Practice to further expand the Firm’s Technology offering.
Posted on July 17, 2013 | No CommentsNATIONAL Public Relations has announced the addition of Hillary Marshall as Vice President of the Financial Communications practice in Toronto. Prior to joining NATIONAL, Hillary was an Associate with Hill+Knowlton Strategies and in total has 17 years of senior-