- H+K Promotes Lance Donison To VP And Deputy GM In Regina
- Bye Bye High Road Communications, Hello High Road
- The Big Apple Welcomes High Road Communications, Sets Up Fifth Office In New York
- 4 Things To Expect From Rick Murray (NATIONAL Public Relations)
- UWindsor Appoints John Coleman As Director Of Public Affairs And Communications
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Become a member today!
Click Here to Login/ Join
Search PR In Canada Network of Sites
- No events
- PR In Canada's 2014 Top 30 Under 30, And The Winners Are.... #princanadatop30under30
- Canadian Brand Agency Espresso Partners To Expand Presence Into Brazil
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Advertise on PR In Canada
- Maple Leaf Foods Hires Peter Block As Vice President Communications
- Sherry Boisvert Joins NATIONAL Public Relations
- The Maple Leaf Foods Crisis: One Month Later
- StubHub Canada Partners with Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On!
- Breaking Out Of The Old, Kelsey’s Looks To Reach Millennials With New Brand
- Veteran Journalist Joins Enterprise Canada
Catherine Cano Archive
Posted on September 13, 2013 | No CommentsAdding more depth to their technology practice, NATIONAL Public Relations has announced the appointment of Sherry Boisvert as Vice-President of the Technology Communications. Sherry will work together with Sarah Coombs, Partner and practice leader of NATIONAL’s Toronto Technology Practice to further expand the Firm’s Technology offering.
Posted on July 17, 2013 | No CommentsNATIONAL Public Relations has announced the addition of Hillary Marshall as Vice President of the Financial Communications practice in Toronto. Prior to joining NATIONAL, Hillary was an Associate with Hill+Knowlton Strategies and in total has 17 years of senior-