Siren Communications is a public affairs consultancy specializing in travel and tourism, luxury goods and leisure properties. An internationally focused, multi-lingual company based in Toronto, Siren Communications represents clients in 15 countries on four continents, including One&Only Resorts, Silversea Cruises, The Gansevoort Hotel Group and Casa De Campo. Siren has strong roots in the hospitality sector, a deep understanding of the industry and a commitment to service that sets them apart. For further information, visit www.sirencommunications.com.
Tag CloudACE Awards APEX Public Relations Argyle Communications Bruce MacLellan CPRS Dave Forde Edelman Edelman Canada energi PR Environics Communications Espresso Esther Buchsbaum Extreme Group Facebook Fleishman-Hillard Fleishman-Hillard Canada GCI Canada Google Greg Power High Road Communications Hill & Knowlton Hill & Knowlton Canada Hill+Knowlton Strategies IABC IABC/Toronto John Crean LinkedIn Media Measurement Media Profile Mike Coates mononews NATIONAL Public Relations OVATION Awards Paradigm Public Relations PRAXIS PraxisPR pr in canada Profectio Public Relations Sandra Upeslacis Strategic Objectives The Hive Twitter Veritas Communications Weber Shandwick
Free Corporate Event Tips Newsletter
Join The PR In Community!Become a Member of PR In Canada - for FREE
Search Profectio Network of Sites
- Yahoo Acquires Blogging Platform Tumblr For $1.1B, But What Does This Mean For Canada?
- Bill Sweetman Exits Tucows, Working On Stealth Startup
- Olive Media’s Legendary Summer Party Returns In June
- TELUS Acquires Mobilicity For $380 Million In The Midst Of Financial Challenges
- Olive Media Continues The Tradition, Invites To Annual Summer Bash Coming Soon…