- H+K Promotes Lance Donison To VP And Deputy GM In Regina
- Bye Bye High Road Communications, Hello High Road
- The Big Apple Welcomes High Road Communications, Sets Up Fifth Office In New York
- 4 Things To Expect From Rick Murray (NATIONAL Public Relations)
- UWindsor Appoints John Coleman As Director Of Public Affairs And Communications
Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter
Become a member today!
Click Here to Login/ Join
Search PR In Canada Network of Sites
- No events
- PR In Canada's 2014 Top 30 Under 30, And The Winners Are.... #princanadatop30under30
- Advertise on PR In Canada
- 2011 ACE Awards – And The Winners Are…
- Veteran Journalist Joins Enterprise Canada
- Mark Healy Joins Venture Communications As Strategy Planning Director
- Make A Nomination For The Top 30 Under 30 PR Professionals #princanadatop30under30 [Updated]
- Ontario Centre for Environmental Technology Advancement Assigns Pilot PMR As Agency Of Record
- Maple Leaf Foods Hires Peter Block As Vice President Communications
- Liquid Nutrition Taps Korrelation Communications As PR AOR
- Breaking Out Of The Old, Kelsey’s Looks To Reach Millennials With New Brand
On the Move Archive
NATIONAL Public Relations Appoints Rick Murray As Managing Partner In Toronto & Chief Digital StrategistPosted on November 4, 2014 | No CommentsRES PUBLICA has just been announced that Rick Murray, a veteran innovator and respected leader in the public relations industry has been appointed as the Managing Partner of the Toronto office of NATIONAL Public Relations, as well as chief digital strategist for the firm. RES PUBLICA is the parent company of NATI
Posted on November 4, 2014 | No CommentsThornley Fallis has just announced the addition of Deanna Jamieson to their Toronto team as Senior Account Director. Prior to joining, Deanna was a Senior Program Manager at Interbrand where she helped companies create, launch and manage leading brands around the world.
Posted on November 3, 2014 | No CommentsAiming to beef up their digital practice, the Halifax office of NATIONAL Public Relations announced today the addition of Kathryn Tector. Kathryn has taken on the role of Vice President of Digital. Previously she was Co-Director of the Digital Marketing Business Unit at T4G where she helped to deliver user experience research and digital strategy, design,
Posted on November 3, 2014 | No CommentsNATIONAL Public Relations just announced that Deborah Inkpen is joining the firm as Director of the St. John’s office. Prior to joining NATIONAL, Deborah was Vice-President of Communications & Policy for Noia (Newfoundland & Labrador Oil & Gas Industries Association), and served as Director of Communications for the Workplace Health, Safety, and Com
Posted on October 22, 2014 | No CommentsHill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) has hired Chris Collenette as a Senior Associate in its Toronto office. Chris has been a public affairs consultant for more than 10 years—on top of his involvement in the Liberal Party of Canada and the Ontario Liberal Party where for several years he was a volunteer, fundraiser and political staff member. Prior to entering the private sector, Chris served as an adviser for Ontario to the prime minister of Canada, minister of industry and minister of health.
Posted on October 15, 2014 | No CommentsHill+Knowlton Strategies Canada (H+K) has just announced the return of Sarah Brandon to the public relations agency in their Toronto office. Sarah has been appointed Vice-President, National Corporate Development, effective immediately. Sarah previously worked at H+K in both Canada and the United Kingdom.
Posted on October 6, 2014 | No CommentsThis morning, Edelman Toronto has announced the appointment of Lisa Bednarski as the firm’s Senior Vice-President, Planning. Prior to joining she Executive Vice President, Brand Strategy & Insights, Weber Shandwick. In the role, she will be working closely with Executive Creative Director Jordan Doucette to continue to elevate the agency’s planning and creative offering.