Get Recognized + Get Rewarded
Last week we hosted our first annual Women in Communications and Marketing awards reception (2017 recipients listed here) thanks to our great partner KPMG. (#marcomwomen). Planning has already begun for the 2018 Women in Communications and Marketing awards with the reception taking place on March 8, 2018.
Here is our roundup of the most popular public relations stories that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 10, 2017.
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2017 Women In Communications And Marketing Award Winners
- PR In Canada Says Bye Bye Top 30 Under Awards Program
- Top 30 Under 30
- PR Agencies That Won New Business In February 2017 [Report]
- Talent Wars: Broad Reach, Citizen, NATIONAL
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- On The Move – BC Hydro, H+K - March 28, 2017
- Breaking: David Scott Appointed Vice President At Broad Reach Communications - March 27, 2017
- How To Reach Different Generations On Social Media [Infographic] - March 27, 2017