Last week we had mentioned our newest event, On The Move “Live” and we’re now ready to share with you the exciting news and our guest panelist scheduled for February 26’s edition of On The Move “Live.” Each month will will invite 2 guests that we’ve written about in our On The Move column from our two publications Profectio and PR In Canada for an interactive discuss focused on trends and the future of advertising, communications and marketing world.
Join us on February 26, 2013 for our inaugural event with our guests speakers – Raymond Reid and Matt Di Paolo who will share their thoughts and opinions about areas such as (but not limited to) communications, digital media, real-time bidding, online advertising.
Raymond Reid, Managing Director Neo@Ogilvy – Canada, (LinkedIn) (Twitter) – we broke the story when Ray left his former role with Starcom Mediavest Group, and his current appointment at Neo@Ogilvy – Canada;
Don’t miss out on a chance to find out what is happening right now and how your company needs to prepare for the changing digital world.
Where: Dazzling Restaurant, 291 King Street West, Toronto, Canada
- Moderated discussion panel
- Audience – advertising, marketing, public relations professionals
Discussion Points Include:
- What is next for digital media in 2013? Future of media buying/ planning
- What is next for Critical Mass & Ogilvy? What to expect from Canada’s advertising industry in 2013
- RTB, Native Advertising, Video Advertising
- Facebook, Apple, Google – Battle of the Big Boys and Impact On Your Brand
- Other topics include – Online publishing, Content Creation, Public Relations, Social Media
Latest posts by Dave Forde (see all)
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, Job Listing From PR In Canada, December 7, 2016 - December 7, 2016
- Breaking: Shannon Hall Appointed Head Of Communications At Restaurant Brands International - December 7, 2016
- PR In Canada’s Top Stories For November 2016 - December 7, 2016